Worked on a client project.
Read the following articles:
- The Most Important Non-Programming Skills for Programmers
- Overwhelmed: keeping on top of your tools & notifications
- REMOTE WORKING FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
- 7 Freelancer's share the tactics they use to get paid
- 15 Best Ways to Achieve Flow
And some of the interesting passage that I've come across today.
The more you decrease cost and increase revenue, the more valuable you are, and one of the most common ways of decreasing cost and increasing revenue is replacing human beings by machines, which are more effective and usually cost less in the long run
#1 – Do not commit to impossible tasks.