“Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to grave with you.”
I really like that passage from Tim Ferris’ The 4-hour work week book. (If you haven’t read that book, stop doing whatever you are doing at the moment and add that book to your to-read list)
The title of that book might look cliche but its quality is awesome. You’ll definitely like that and find something useful.
As for today, I had a conversation with Rajesh (co-founder of NFNLabs where I work full-time at the moment) about starting up my own company. We talked about my plans, company legal structure, building a brand, making something unique and all :)
Podcast that I’ve Listened To
- Navigating a funk as a solo founder
- How to Document Big Projects (So You Can Repeat Them Easily)
- Getting to Now: How to Beat the Procrastination Habit by J.D. Roth of Get Rich Slowly
- The Miracle of Suspending Mis-Belief & The Three Secrets to Happiness by Leo Babauta of Zen Habits
- Hasty Treat - Positivity and Web Development
- Potluck - JS × Web Components × Security × They took our jobs!
That’s all for today.